Sunday, January 15, 2017

I'm Back!......... For Real This Time.

You can see by the dates on my blog posts that I have not been posting regularly. This is due to a number of things, but mostly the fact that I have been lazy about posting.

As part of the new year and a few other changes to my career and life, you will see me posting on here a lot more often.

Take a read of my past posts about my time in Taiwan and China and keep and eye out for new posts coming the next day or two.

Until next time,

Brent


3 comments:

  1. i just bought an off the rack set of AP1 irons. When I set up comfortable the heel is on the ground whilst the toe is up. What should I have done to the irons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Brian,

      You need to check the lie angle when you are swinging the club. If you see your PGA Professional they can watch you hit some shots off a lie board to see where the club is hitting the ground at impact. This is when the sole of the club needs to be flat on the ground.

      It is quite common to see the toe of the club in the air at address so don't worry too much about this. Just get your PGA Professional to check you lie angles when you swing.

      Cheers,

      Brent

      Delete