Monday, May 24, 2010

My New Website

Well I have finally joined the 21st century and have my own website. I have just finished putting the final touches on my site and it is now up and running and ready to view. You will find the site here and there is also a link to the site on the right hand side of this blog. On the site you will find information about the coaching services I offer, information about my new coaching venue, Golf Science Centre, in Melbourne as well as links to websites explaining the coaching tools we utilise at the Golf Science Centre. You will also find an easy to use Contact Us page and a link to subscribe to my new e-newsletter that will be published shortly. There are links to my facebook page and also links back to this blog. Keep your eye on the site as it will continue to grow.

I will be posting some coaching advice and tips on my blog soon so please come back soon and check out my coaching advice. Also, please feel free to come down to the Golf Science Centre anytime and say hello. I also want to hear from you so don't be afraid to drop me an email, post a comment here or contact me through my new website.

Until Next Time,

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment