Sunday, July 5, 2020

Back in 2020

Well hasn't 2020 been fun and games so far! Lots of strange things happening and no real end in sight at the moment. Hopefully, people keep doing the right things and we get back to some kind of normal sooner rather than later.


I just wanted to let you know that I will be posting my thoughts and ideas, here again, moving forwards. I want to share my ideas on golf and coaching and hopefully help you with your game or just give you some entertainment as we go along.

I will have some news about a podcast I have started up recently along with some other things on social media that I will be kick-starting again.

I would love to hear from you so let me know what has been going on for you in the comments or you can get me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Let's have some fun with your golf and get a good conversation going.

Until next time,

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment